The Fizz's here

« Older   Newer »
The Fizz
view post Posted on 11/4/2009, 15:34

Hi everyone. I am The Fizz call me Fizz for short. I am 22 years old coming from London England. I think De Puniet is a cute rider to look at. Got to admit after 2 years tomorrow that I like Moto GP. I do fancy him quite a bit. Just that I haven't admitted it to this day.

*ely #7*
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 13:42

Welcome to this Forum, Fizz!

I'm Elisa and I'm the Founder of this Forum.
You're the first English to join this Forum if I'm not wrong :)

I see that you support Hayden & Toseland. I support Nicky, too, and I supported James when he was in SBK. Now that he's in MotoGP I just fancy him... I would have prefered he would have remain in SBK, to be honest. Anyway, hope he will get his satisfaction in MotoGP, too ;)

Finally, some "technical" information...
Here: http://randydepuniet.forumfree.net/?t=26174475 you can find the Banner of the Forum :)
And if you'd like to, you can join one of the group of the Forum: Randy's Fan, Honda Fan, MotoGP Fan, 125&250cc Fan...just say it to me ;)

The Fizz
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 13:46

Yeah they were my 1st favourites in bike racing world especially Nicky who got me into bike racing in the 1st place. Wow I guess I made history then on this forum. He's good looking Randy is. Who can pass up on him hey? Thanks for the welcomes by the way.

*ely #7*
view post Posted on 13/4/2009, 14:16

You're welcome Fizz!
I forgot to tell you that at the beginning you won't be able to enter some section, but don't worry. If I see that you have joined this Forum to partecipate, I'll unlocked these section in a few time ;)

The Fizz
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 00:06

It's alright. I get told that in every single forum I am on so I am used to it anyway. I get why you have to do that.

nightmaresvk
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 15:46

Hi Fizz! Quite a good list of hated riders. I mostly agree. ;)

The Fizz
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 16:48

They are mainly the ones that either pissed me off with the comments they said to James, Nicky and Bautista or the stuff they done to them on track.

nightmaresvk
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 18:31

So Colin is there because of their head-mechanic affair I suppose. But Colin was right. :P

The Fizz
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 19:43

Yep. I used to like him now after the comments he said. I don't give a dam about him.

9 replies since 11/4/2009, 15:34   89 views